Senior FP&A Analyst | MNC | international culture
Job type: Permanent
Job reference: : BBBH127801
Location: Hong Kong
Sector: Finance, Sales & Trading, Built Environment
Date posted: 22/06/2018
This vacancy has now expired.
Client is a pioneer in leading-edge tools, technologies with dynamic multinational culture and global exposure, has over 25,000 employee over the world. They are looking for a Senior FP&A Analyst preparing financial analysis and management reports, acts as business partner in assisting company to set strategic direction.
What is the role about?
As a Senior FP&A Analyst
- Provide detail financial analysis and models
- Develop corporate development strategies and substantial financial planning for the organization.
- Coordinate and tackle challenge with business units, as a business partner to work out overall business and finance decisions and strategies.
- Bachelor degree in Finance, accounting, business, engineering or other discipline from reputable university
- 5-7 years experience, Qualified CPA or CFA with at least 2 years of FP&A/analysis experience gained in MNCs or well-known HK based company
- Excellent business acumen, analytical skills and high proficiency in financial modelling
- Strong attention to detail; highly organized, with exceptional planning and time management skills
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- High proficiency in English, Cantonese, Mandarin
For more information about this role please contact our Hong Kong office