Senior Hardware Engineer
Job type: Permanent
Job reference: : BBBH118045
Location: England, London, East London
Sector: Embedded Software, R and D
Salary: £50000.00 - £60000 per annum
Date posted: 05/01/2018
This vacancy has now expired.
Senior Hardware Engineer - East London - Up to £60,000
Are you a multi-disciplined embedded hardware / FPGA engineer who is looking to develop state of the art products?
A unique opportunity has arisen to work with a world leading company with headquarters in California. Working within a collaborative environment you will be responsible for board level design entailing component specification, schematic design, PCB layout for high-speed signal integrity, board bring-up and hardware debug. Additionally, the ideal candidate would be responsible for FPGA development.
This role would ideally suit a Hardware Engineer or FPGA Development Engineer who has good knowledge of board level design.
The successful Senior Hardware Engineer will receive;
* Salary up £60,000
* Extensive training programs
* 20 days holiday + 8 Bank holidays
* Private healthcare
Senior Hardware Engineer Requirements
* Knowledge of High Speed Digital electronics
* FPGA Development including VHDL
* Embedded digital electronics including microprocessor systems
* Experience with analogue electronics
* Familiarity with CAE tools
* Degree in electronics or other relevant subject.
Senior Hardware Engineer Responsibilities
* Work with managers and senior technical staff to develop digital products and their associated designs.
* Gain detailed knowledge and understanding of existing designs. Support and maintain existing products.
* Produce clear and concise design documentation of hardware designs.
* Able to work to a project plan, tracking progress, identifying risks, anticipating delays and communicating such to the project leader.
* Be prepared to travel internationally.
* Perform other activities and responsibilities as directed.
If you feel this role could be suitable then please apply at the earliest convenience. The company are able to interview and bring on board suitable candidates ASAP.
Spencer Ogden is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.