Senior Hydropower Commissioning Engineer- (Pumped Storage)
Job type: Contract
Job reference: : BBBH119429
Location: Thailand, Bangkok
Sector: Hydro Power, Renewables
Salary: US$120000 - US$132000 per annum + Air fare, Accom, Car
Date posted: 22/01/2018
This vacancy has now expired.
Senior Hydropower Electro-Mechanical Commissioning Engineer
Location - South East Asia
Start Date - Immediate
Length of contract - 1 year
A leading consulting firm is urgently seeking an experienced engineer in the field of Hydropower electro-mechanical installation and commissioning.
The following experience is required:
- At least 15 years engineering experience within the field of Hydropower
- Bsc in Electrical/ Electro-Mechanical engineering or similar
- Oversight of installation and commissioning of Hydro-electric turbines
- Experience in at least 1 Hydroelectric pumped storage scheme
- Control systems
- Experience on at least 1 project outside of home country
- Prior working experience in South East Asia considered advantageous
- Excellent communication skills (Fluency in English)
- Immediate Availability
This is a 1 year contract, with a strong chance to be considered for future projects with the firm following good performance.
Please note candidates WILL not be considered if they do not have prior experience with Pump storage schemes.
Competitive package and benefits are negotiable.
If you are interested to apply, please send a copy of your up to date CV in word format to firstname.lastname@example.org for a confidential discussion.
Registration ID- R1550425
License Number: 13C6321
For more information about this role please contact our Singapore office
Spencer Ogden Energy Pte Ltd
Agency License Number: 13C6321