Senior I/C Engineer (Seawater Treatment / Desalination Plant)
Job type: Contract
Job reference: : BBBH122684
Sector: Water, Utilities
Date posted: 24/04/2018
This vacancy has now expired.
Job Title: Instrument & Control Site Engineer
Position Title: IAC Site Engineer.
Reports To: The IAC Site Engineer will report to IAC Project Manager / IAC Engineering Manager
My client is an international MNC providing Electrical and I&C scope for the energy and utilities sector.
This role would be the responsible to ensure the instrumentation, and SCADA equipment are successfully delivered to site from factory, oversee complete installation by contractor and commissioning plan and execution of instruments.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Familiar with Process related instruments, analyzers preferably in the water related project or else petrochemical / O&G industry
-To coordinate between the project manager on logistics of instruments based on site installation plan.
- To coordinate with Site manager on the installation plan and to oversee and ensure installation by contractors of the IAC portion are in line with schedule and done according to design.
- Liaising with clients, suppliers, contractors and relevant authorities
- Understanding and ensuring compliance with relevant health and safety regulations and quality standards.
- Providing advice and consultancy support
* Degree in Electrical / Mechanical Engineering
*Experience. Intermediate: 5-6 years / Senior: 8-12 years' experience
*Specific skills. : Experience with Water Desalination Projects
*creative problem-solving and troubleshooting skills
*excellent critical thinking skills and a high level of numeracy
*good communication and interpersonal skills
*strong team working skills, with an ability to motivate others and to lead or manage teams and projects
*flexibility and an ability to compromise
*a willingness to accept responsibility and make decisions
*a high level of attention to detail
*excellent customer care skills and good commercial awareness
Certifications. To possess the certificate for "Construction safety course for Project Managers"
Job Type: 12 months contract with possible extension of 2-3 months
Working hours: 8 - 6pm (Monday - Friday); Saturday: 8-2pm. extended hours should there be a need
based on site activities.
Interested applicants, please send your CV in word document to firstname.lastname@example.org. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Number: 13C6321 | Registration Number: R1550272
For more information about this role please contact our Singapore office
Spencer Ogden Energy Pte Ltd
Agency License Number: 13C6321