Leading Medical company are looking for a Senior Internal Auditor for their growing team, with the aim to grow into a manager position in the future.
What will you be doing?
* Prepare internal audit reports on findings and recommendations, and follow-up the implementation status of agreed recommendations
* Facilitate enhancement in company policies and procedures as well as internal control system
* Identify all associated organisation risks and exposures, and provide constructive recommendations to management for improvement
* Involve in formulating annual audit plan and the development of audit programs
* Assist in crystallising department initiatives including the coaching of audit staff
* Carry out ad hoc assignments as assigned
What experience do you need?
* University graduate with HKICPA/ACCA or equivalent professional qualifications, candidate with CIA is an advantage
* At least 6 years' audit (both external and internal) experience preferably gained from both international audit firm and internal audit function of conglomerates with diversified businesses
* Excellent knowledge in risks and internal controls
* Experience in managing small teams is highly preferable
What is next?
For more information please contact Andre Springett by either applying directly to this advert, or on his email firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information about this role please contact our Hong Kong office