Our client is a well-known, reputable listed utility company with continuous strong business growth in both regional and global.
Our client is looking for someone who are experienced in Financial Modelling, Business Case Evaluation, project finance.
Senior Analyst - Corporate Finance
- Support investment analysis in new business ventures and projects
- Mainly focus on utlities, infrastructure and property investment initiatives in PRC
- Perform financial modelling, due diligence and valuation exercises and be involved in deal structuring and negotiation works
- Coordinate with external advisors and internal departments in resolving related legal, tax, financial and financing issues
- Build and maintain close relationship internal and external stakeholders like government authorities and investment parties.
- Degree in Account & Finance and / or a relevant professional qualification
- Strong in financial modeling, valuation skills
- Experience gained in Transport, Infrastructure, Property Development and the Mainland of China business sectors are highly preferred.
- Business travel will be occasionally required based on investment projects.
- Good communication skills in both written and spoken English and Chinese (both Cantonese and Putonghua)
Please contact Keith Leung, email@example.com if you have any query
For more information about this role please contact our Hong Kong office