Senior Kafka Specialist
Job type: Permanent
Job reference: : BBBH128339
Location: USA, New York, Valhalla
Sector: Internet of Thing (IoT) and M2M, R and D
Date posted: 27/06/2018
Work as part of the platform team to design, develop and operationalize multi-region application of a data-heavy domain in the renewable energy industry. Our platform integrates, aggregates and manages vast amount of customer data and offers several endpoints on both regional and functional aspects. The streaming data integration experts is focusing on managing incoming customer data and distributing incoming and derived data assets between regional and functional entities of our system.
Requirements (in order of importance):
- Experience setting up pipelines to handle incoming stream of large-scale data and scaling up to global level.
- Apache Kafka experience: design and configuration of Kafka streaming application
- Java experience with Kafka API
- Java Spring framework experience
- Kakfa configuration: Producers, Consumers, Mirroring, Clustering
Nice to have:
- Streaming analytics
- Time series database (OpenTSDB)
Spencer Ogden is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.