Our client, a leading solar module manufacturer, are offering an incredible opportunity for a Senior Account Manager, paying a competitive salary of €70,000 - €80,000 with an amazing benefits package. You will be an important part of the company's evolving sales strategy for the French or Italian solar markets.This is an exciting opportunity for a passionate individual to manage and improve the company's existing portfolio.
Senior Account Manager duties and responsibilities:
- Managing the existing portfolio of accounts.
- Acquire new customers through business development.
- Devising a sales strategy for the region/market.
- Negotiating prices and other terms with customers.
- Work in collaboratpion with other Key Account Managers to improve the global sales strategy.
Senior Account Manager desired experience:
- Commercial degree preferable.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in PV Sales.
- Fluent in English and at least one more European language (preferably French or Italian).
- Excellent communication skills and a good team worker.
- Willingness to Travel.
If this sounds like something you are particularly interested in, please apply with an updated version of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or feel free to give me a call on +44 207 268 9331.
For more information about this role please contact our London office