We have an award winning L&D team, with existing programmes, delivered in innovative ways - we are currently looking for an experienced trainer on a contract basis to cover maternity to help us facilitate this. The role is based in London, supporting our EMEA team, also working closely with our global facilitators. If you enjoy delivering recruitment sales training, coaching both sales and support employees and partnering with stakeholders, then please speak to us about this role.
Overview of the duties
Responsible for the development of Spencer Ogden’s Sales and Support Non-Management population and employees who are about to attend the Emerging Leaders Programme and enter into their first People Management position.
Working closely with key stakeholders across the EMEA business to assess training needs and build innovative solutions.
The role involves design and develop of creative and engaging learning programmes of the highest quality. Also demonstrating competence improvement, skill development and ultimately return on investment for products delivered.
- The Senior Learning and Development Consultant works closely with the Global L&D Director, to ensure that all Sales and Support programmes designed are in line with the SO strategy
- Running effective training needs analysis with key stakeholder’s including EMEA Directors to ensure all products are sponsored and in line with SO competencies/skills that require improvement
- Use innovative ideas to support the design and delivery of new and existing programmes and attend / act as facilitator when needed
- Take a leading role in keeping content fresh and up to date for Sales training through to the Emerging Leaders programme
- Facilitation of Sales Programmes through to the Emerging Leaders to a high standard
- In collaboration work with EMEA Leadership team, EMEA L&D Consultants and previous Academy delegates to create an effective curriculum with an end goal of increasing speed to competence and improve retention
- Manage the Consultant Programmes syllabus, being agile in relation to frequently adapting content in line with business needs and economic change
- In collaboration with Global L&D Director, understand and utilise technology to accelerate learning
- Develop strong branding for programmes and team with an objective of sharing key achievements with wider business
- Work closely with HR to ensure best practice and company guidelines are being met
- Develop effective business relationships with all key EMEA stakeholders establishing individual needs and requirements of the L&D team
- Develop business partner relationships and agree resource allocation by office, with clearly defined commitments and follow up
- Facilitate a productive working environment by easing internal tensions and reconciling differences with stakeholders
- Host/chair internal meetings with credibility
- Assist in communicating and reinforcing team and business strategy, fostering a spirit of team work through own enthusiasm
- Communicating issues in a timely manner, presenting viable solutions
- Build collaborative relationships with Sales and Support Services, suppliers and peers
- Be a role model internally for best practice in relation to use of systems
- Responsible for demonstrating ROI on Sales and Support programmes and any relevant reporting
- Attending relevant industry events
- Any other duties that your Manager may delegate
Follow us on Instagram, Twitter, Facebook and LinkedIn to stay up to date with #LifeatSO