Senior Machine Learning Engineer - FinTech product
Job type: Permanent
Job reference: : BBBH114889
Sector: NPI & Product Engineering, R and D
Salary: 13th month bonus
Date posted: 13/10/2017
This vacancy has now expired.
The engineering team is responsible for building a robust predictive platform, which can add
significant value to BFSI vertical in solving operational and compliance risk problems. We take
pride in building the system right and continuously evolving it. You have freedom to choose the
right tools for the task. We also encourage to participate in and contribute to open source
Our Ideal Candidate
Responsible for contributing to product development and would be considered a good
MUST SPEAK FLUENT MANDARIN
● You ship high quality unit tested code.
● You have deep experience with one or more of Java, Scala or Python language.
● You have experience with big data ecosystem - Hadoop, Spark.
● You have fundamental understanding of Web - HTTP and REST APIs.
● You have used some distributed NoSQL stores and understand the design trade offs.
● You have experienced with machine learning - Supervised (Generalized linear models,
tree based models, ensembles - bagging and boosting, Neural Nets, and Bayesian
learning) and Unsupervised (Clustering, Hierarchical Clustering, Dimension Reduction,
Feature Selection and Transformation ).
● You have fundamental understanding of statistics, linear algebra and calculus.
● You enjoy digging into open source project and contributing back.
● You have a keen desire to learn and grow.
● MS / PhD in Computer Science from Tier-I college
● Pay package decided by merit and not by last drawn CTC
● Development machine of your choice ( Mac, Windows or Linux).
● No fixed working hours and WFH in place.
● Unlimited access to renowned AI, ML books
● Health Insurance benefits covering outpatient and hospitalization
● Telephone bill claims up to SGD 40 per month
For more information about this role please contact our Singapore office
Spencer Ogden Energy Pte Ltd
Agency License Number: 13C6321