Our client is a prestigious listed developer in Hong Kong with a brand which is reputable for its excellence in property development with a vibrant and attractive working culture, with exciting plans to rapidly expand their project portfolio in Hong Kong.
Currently we are looking for Managers / Senior Managers who have acquired hands-on project management skills in large-scaled new built large-scaled Residential projects to join their project development team for upcoming projects upon active land acquisition in Hong Kong.
As a Senior Project Manager , you will be the team leader of professionals, responsible for managing entire very large-scaled iconic projects in Hong Kong from initial stage to completion,including the coordination and integration of technical activities and moreover ensure projects will be delivered within standard quality,schedule and budget.Ideally you will posses the following;
- Degree in Architecture or related background.
- At least 10 years working in consultancy firm & property developers.
- Registered Architect with HKIA or equivalent, Authorized Person is advantageous.
- Experience in managing large-scaled new built Residential / Office / A&A Commercial projects
- Proficient in both written and spoken English and Chinese.
- For less experienced applicant will be considered as Project Manager.
This is an excellent opportunity to work for a client that continually promotes within and offers the potential for strong career progression throughout the organisation.
In return, successful applicant will be offered a permanent position and receive a highly competitive salary package alongside market leading benefits.
If you are interested to find out more, please send your updated resume to Elvis Lee on firstname.lastname@example.org For more information about this role please contact our Hong Kong office