My client is looking for a Senior Mechanical Design Engineer to join their Building Services Consultancy Business based on the East side of London.
Essential Experience and Qualifications
- Degree qualified in either Mechanical or Building Services Engineering
- Over 7 years' experience as a Mechanical Engineer
- Experience on a wide variety of Projects
- Experience working within any of the following industries would be advantageous: Rail, Commercial, Leisure or Education.
- Ability to carry out calculations using Hevacomp
- Able to create detailed designs from scratch whilst working independently
- Able to communicate effectively with both clients and other internal members of the team.
- Ability to manage time effectively and prioritise workload of multiple projects.
- Experience of carrying out surveys and preparing reports/specifications.
- Undertake surveys and condition reports.
- Cost and Feasibility Estimations
- Prepare detailed design and keep appropriate design documentation.
- Attend departmental, client and site meetings.
- Provide support to more Junior members of the CAD team when required
- Act as Contract administrator on mechanical lead projects.
- Work as part of a team in multi-disciplinary jobs.
For more information about this role please contact our Manchester office