Senior Mechanical Engineer / Fitter
Job type: Permanent
Job reference: : SMEF
Location: England, Hampshire, Basingstoke
Sector: Plant Engineering, Design and R&D, Power
Date posted: 09/09/2016
This vacancy has now expired.
Our client is an award winning organic waste management solution provider who are seeking to hire an experienced Senior Mechanical Engineer / Fitter for their Basingstoke Plant. This position pays a generous basic salary of £32,000 - £36,000 per annum plus an impressive benefits package. This is a fantastic opportunity for an individual looking for leadership responsibilities, playing a key part in the development of a green energy start-up company.
Senior Mechanical Engineer / Fitter duties and responsibilities:
* Establish and manage a plant maintenance regime to maintain plant reliability.
* Track and report Plant reliability.
* Act as the point of authority in the absence of the Plant Manager.
* Maintain Plant spares and tolls inventory.
* Provide mechanical support to the Plant Operations meetings.
* Budget responsibility.
Senior Mechanical Engineer / Fitter desired experience:
* Demonstrated strong fitter experience.
* Flexible, positive and proactive attitude to your work.
* People management experience.
* Strong knowledge of and belief in HSEQ policies.
* Experience of maintaining mobile plant (telehandler or loading shovels) desirable.
* Mechanical or electrical engineering experience or qualifications essential.
* Manufacturing/Maintenance background desirable.
If this sounds like something you are particularly interested in, please apply with an updated version of your CV to email@example.com or feel free to give me a call on +44 207 268 9327.
For more information about this role please contact our London office