Senior Mechanical Engineer - Head of Ground Systems
Job type: Permanent
Job reference: : BBBH123898
Sector: On-shore wind, Renewables
Date posted: 16/04/2018
This vacancy has now expired.
Looking for a Senior Mechanical Engineer to become the Head of Ground Systems within the Engineering Team.
- Management of the Ground Systems Team.
- Leading the design and delivery of Ground Systems - Winch, Drivetrain, Ground infrastructure.
- Sign-off to show legal compliance for Ground Systems.
- Managing risk from early concept design stage through to decommissioning.
- Establishing the design load cases for Ground Systems.
- Producing detailed engineering reports.
- Maintaining parts lists, design records, bill of materials ect.
Required skills and qualifications:
- Mechanical Engineering degree.
- 10+ years experience in relevant field.
- Previously acted as sign-off on mechanical designs.
- experience working in SOLIDWORKS or similar CAD packages.
- Experience designing for manufacture.
- Team Leader who can work collaboratively and openly in a multi-disciplinary environment.
- Ability to liaise with the supply chain and create enthusiasm.
For more information about this role please contact our London office