Senior Mechanical Engineer/Project Manager-B
Job type: Permanent
Job reference: : BBBH108292
Location: USA, New York
Sector: Design & Engineering, Building Services, Built Environment
Date posted: 14/06/2017
This vacancy has now expired.
Career Opportunity: Senior Mechanical Engineer/Project Manager
MEP Engineering Firm Seeks Senior Mechanical Engineer/Project Manager (Midtown West)
Qualified candidates should be well versed in the basic design and operations of all MEP Trades. This is a client-facing role and the candidate should have previous experience managing relationships with all contributors in coordination with their assigned project load. Time and resource management skills are essential for success in this role. We are looking for candidates that place an emphasis on career growth and continually increasing responsibilities to join our firm which values continuing education, mentoring and diversification of work.
Duties & Responsibilities:
* Primary Project Contact, Responsible for the Oversight of Project, Including Time, Resource, Budget, Deliverables, Compliance, and Quality Control.
* Designing Heating, Ventilation and Air Conditioning Systems From Inception to Complete Construction Documents
* Prepare Specifications
* Meet with Clients to Develop Scope
* Survey of Existing Building Conditions
* Prepare Reports
* Complete all Phases of Design from Schematic through Construction Administration
* Preparation of Drawing and Specifications * Knowledge of NYC Filing Requirements and Procedures
* Coordination Between Architectural and Engineering Disciplines
* Strong Computer and AutoCAD Skills and knowledge of REVIT a Plus
* Provide Guidance and Support for Junior Engineers
Desired Skills & Experience To be successful, candidates must have excellent technical skills, be well versed in AutoCAD, Revit a plus, and have strong communication and interpersonal skills. Must have strong teaming skills and be proficient in spoken and written English. A P.E. license and/or LEED AP certification is a plus. Excellent compensation, benefits package, bonus and incentive program for superior performance.
Additional Information Type: Full-time Experience: 4-7 years Functions: Engineering Industries: Architecture & Planning, Construction, Design
Spencer Ogden is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.