Senior Mobility Solution Architect
Job type: Permanent
Job reference: : BBBH100677
Sector: Technology, Mobile & Application, Utilities
Date posted: 16/03/2017
This vacancy has now expired.
* Lead solution efforts to architect, Enterprise and Consumer Mobility and Internet of Things
* Solutions for vertical and horizontal Industry clients.
* Conduct detailed "Risk Assessment" for solutions to determine feasibility and successful implementation
* Support Business Development and Software Project Managers in the role of Solutioning and Application Architecture
* Versed in regulations, policy and, guidelines concerning mobility solutions including security, governance, administration, applications.
* Participate in Mobility forums, round table discussions, and user groups networking sessions
* Identify opportunities for integrating modern architecture patterns and emerging technical solutions into the current design
* Participate in client facing meetings and documenting key decisions and action items
* Minimum 8 years of mobile technologies and package software implementation experience, working at large enterprise level platforms
* Hands-on experience with architecture, design, and development of mobile applications
* Experience as a Technical Architect in multiple areas of Digital, SDLC experience
* At expert level experience and knowledge with several enterprise server-side development
* Experiences in constructing software, estimating experience for software projects
* Bachelor's Degree in relevant fields
Interested parties are invited to send their CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
EA Reg ID R1545141
For more information about this role please contact our Singapore office
Spencer Ogden Energy Pte Ltd
Agency License Number: 13C6321