Senior Network Engineer
Job type: Contract
Job reference: : BBBH119311
Sector: Project / Programme Management, R and D
Date posted: 23/01/2018
This vacancy has now expired.
- To be responsible for the maintenance and operation of all network (LAN, WAN) and security hardware, including as router/switches, firewalls/IPS/WAF.
- Perform routine preventive maintenance/patching for network and security hardware.
- Incident and problem management - issue analysis, troubleshooting and resolution.
- Manages the full aspect of acquisition/upgrade/migration projects independently, including resource planning, timeline, checkpoints and cost to ensure timely and quality delivery of services to both internal and external customers.
- Supports internal and external audit exercises and DR exercise.
- Any other duties as and when assigned.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related discipline
- Minimum 3 - 6 years of relevant experience
- Certification in CCNP preferred.
- Understanding and practical experience in various network and security protocols.
- Able to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines. Able to liaise with internal and external stakeholders and vendors
If you are interested to hear more on this opportunity, send me your CV for a confidential discussion to Charmaine.firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Reg no. R1328976
EA License 13C6321
For more information about this role please contact our Singapore office
Spencer Ogden Energy Pte Ltd
Agency License Number: 13C6321