Responsible for organising, coordinating, managing and evaluating all aspects of fabrication/packaging to Client standards, including safety, quality, on time delivery and cost.
The Plant Manager is part of the Manufacturing Management team with overall responsibility for the achievement of Client goals, providing daily direction and leadership to all shop personnel within single or multiple manufacturing plant(s).
Required Skills or Tools:
- Experience leading manufacturing teams
- Experience in lean manufacturing
- Knowledge of oil and gas treating equipment and/or compression packaging preferred
- Solid computer skills
- Basic accounting knowledge preferred
- Preferred Education/Experience:
- Bachelor's Degree
- Five to ten years related experience and/or training
For more information about this role please contact our Houston office