Senior Plant Process Engineer/Consultant
Job type: Contract
Job reference: : BBBH109360
Sector: Plant Outage, Operations & Maintenance, Power
Date posted: 05/07/2017
This vacancy has now expired.
Lead Power Plant Process Consultant Engineer - Singapore
My client is currently seeking for a Lead Power Plant Process Consutlant to provide technical support and technical advice for the engineering team. The primary responsibilities of the role includes mentoring the Power team and advising them for projects on operational efficiency. Specific responsibilities for the position include but not limited to:
1) Perform optimization of power plants (gas fired and coal fired 8MW and above) (troubleshooting, maintenance, de-bottlenecking, energy and loss control)
2) Provide on the job training for new engineers for the task stated in 1.
3) Provide assistance in growing CSU Consulting's power plant optimization business
1) 20+ years experience as process engineer/supervisor in gas fired and coal fired power plants 8MW and above
2) Seasoned and highly experienced personnel willing to work on a contract basis with flexible working days/hours
3) Willing to travel overseas and on-site as required
4) English Speaking
5) Knowledge of Bahasa not required by advantageous
This role will start off as a part-time 2-3 days in a week assignment, with occasional requirements to travel onsite across Southeast Asia.
Interested applicants, please send your CV in word document to firstname.lastname@example.org. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Number: 13C6321 | Registration Number: R1550272
For more information about this role please contact our Singapore office
Spencer Ogden Energy Pte Ltd
Agency License Number: 13C6321