Senior PM - Education
Job type: Contract
Job reference: : BBBH104183
Location: England, London
Sector: Build, Project Management, Built Environment
Date posted: 21/03/2017
A great opportunity for a commercially astute and technical Senior Project Manager has arisen in London with a leading consultancy.
Reporting to an Asociate Director there will be the opportunity to work on live projects, including major complex new build schemes through to smaller complex commissions in London, this is a defined opportunity to take the lead within their leading Education Division.
Typical projects will will range between £20m - £70m. You will be responsible for leading project managmenet commissions taking responsibility for end to end service delivery. You will act as a a day to day client interface and will be responsibile for delivering projects on time and within budget.
Key responsibilities will include:
* Advising at a strategic level at the project conception stage, including providing advice on the different approaches that can be adopted in order to successfully achieve the client's overall objectives
* Leading the establishment of the overall success criteria for the project, including time, cost, technical and performance parameters
* Planning for and the ongoing management of quality, safety, health and environment issues
* Establishing effective project governance, processes and systems to be utilised throughout project
* Project planning, including ensuring the production of the detailed project plan
* Advising upon the procurement of resources
* Leading and facilitating the overall cross-functional project team
* Monitoring and applying performance management techniques, including the use of KPI's to improve project performance
* Managing the change control process
* Monitoring and advising upon project finances
* Managing the flow of project information between the team and the client, through regular meetings and written communications
* Ensuring the production of formal project progress and other reports
* Taking a leading role in interfacing with the client and other consultants, at all project stage
Individuals must have a proven track record in delivering high qualty project management services and full project lifecycle. Ideally you will be prfessionally qualified or working towards it.
This will be an ongoing contract and day rate is negotiable.
To apply please contact Zoe Lane - 020 7268 9291
For more information about this role please contact our London office