Senior/ Principal Geotechnical Engineer
Job Type: Permanent
Job reference: :
Job Reference: SOFHPGE
Location: Scotland, Glasgow
Sector: Design & Engineering, Building Services, Built Environment
Salary: £45000 - £55000 per annum
Date Posted: 15/09/2016
This vacancy has now expired.
My client which is a large global company that is looking for a principal geotechnical engineer to join their well established office in Glasgow. They are looking for someone to lead a team of geotechincal engineers when they take on their new project wins including rail and tunneling projects.
- You will have a degree in Geotechnical Engineering or Engineering Geology.
- You will be a chartered engineer.
- You will have a sound understanding of CDM Regulations, specifically the designers requirements and the risk assessment process.
- You will of lead a team of engineers in the past.
- You will have gained experience on civil engineering infrastructure / development projects and will be familiar with Eurocodes.
What they offer:
- You will receive a very competitive salary of £45,000 - £55,000
- Share scheme#
- Private health care
- Life insurance
- Your professional membership fees are paid for
If this sounds like the role for you apply now or contact Feargus Haston at Spencer Ogden.
For more information about this specific role please contact our Glasgow Office