Senior Procurement Executive
Job type: Permanent
Job reference: : BBBH107998
Sector: Plant Outage, Operations & Maintenance, Power
Salary: US$1500 - US$2000 per month + benefits
Date posted: 07/06/2017
This vacancy has now expired.
1. To understand and comply with the group procurement policy and to propagate procurement procedures and requirements to all staff of the business unit.
2. To keep Group Procurement aware on any systems, local statutory and tax regulatory requirements
3. To declare any conflict of interest in transaction to reporting officer and abstain from involvement in the negotiation
4. To report to Business Unit Head/Group Procurement on any suspected/irregular activities
5. To pre-qualify new vendors and carry out vendor evaluation
6. To source and negotiate for material and services at the right price, right quality, and right source and ensure timely delivery
7. To prepare bid documents, call for tender and evaluate bids and negotiate commercial terms/finalizing of contract with the end-user and seek in house legal counsel for advice/approval.
8. To consolidate and secure term contract/agreement for Maintenance, Repair and Operation and common services with venders.
9. To maintain 2nd tier suppliers for critical supplies
10. To expedite/monitor orders and contracts.
11. To take up Economic Value Added/Cost Savings Initiatives projects.
12. To maintain relationship with suppliers, meet up new vendors/studying new products
13. To work with end users on alternative material/vendors.
14. To review, write, and update procurement procedures periodically.
15. To report periodically on savings, single bids awarded and KOLA.
1. Degree in Mechanical, Electrical, Electronic, and BBA
2. 3-5 year experiences in procurement and logistic field
3. Good negotiation, interpersonal and social skill
4. Must have knowledge in contract preparing
5. Able to work under pressure
For more information about this role please contact our Singapore office
Spencer Ogden Energy Pte Ltd
Agency License Number: 13C6321