Senior Product Manager-Gas Metering
Job type: Permanent
Job reference: : BBBH103613
Location: Germany, Baden-Württemberg, Stuttgart
Sector: Gas, Utilities
Date posted: 14/03/2017
This vacancy has now expired.
Spencer Ogden are seeking a Senior Product Manager to join our client who specialise in metering manufacturing in Germany
Our client are one of the leading suppliers of gas, measuring and regulation techniques and represent the group wide competence centre in the Gas Segment.In this role as the Senior Product Manager in the Metering team, you will have full ownership to manage a metering solution and also be responsible for:
- Be the product owner, and lead an integrated product line team to proactively manage your product through the complete product life-cycle.
- You will own the business case and will be accountable for it in front of R&D and senior management to obtain stakeholder agreement and to drive your new solution through the product life-cycle.
- Work closely with customers, engineers on detailed designs, functional specifications, project management and testing
- Write and update product requirements documents for new products
- Work closely with marketing, customers and prospects to define product requirements for new products
- Define product strategy and product objectives
- Encourage the sales teams selling metering solutions to customers.
- Your role will also involve evaluating the market for new technology ideas, formulating a business plan and feeding requirements into R&D.
Skills & Experience:
-Proven expert in the field of Product management, at least you have worked more than 5 years in a similar role
-Solid knowledge of gas metering, metrology and the utility business with a focus on natural gas supply
-Fluent in English, good knowledge in German, French is a plus
-Expert in project management, you are result-oriented and proactive
-Strong personality with excellent written and oral communication skills as well good presentation skills and the ability to communicate at all levels in the organization
-Organized and flexible, you can handle several projects at the same time in an international environment
Analytical and strategic way of thinking
-Degree in Mechanical, Electronics or other related
-Flexibility to travel
For more information about this role please contact our London office