Senior Product Manager Go-to-Market
Job type: Permanent
Job reference: : BBBH111410
Sector: On-shore wind, Renewables
Date posted: 19/09/2017
Would you like to influence the market introduction of power solutions with an innovative product strategy?
The world's leading supplier of wind power solutions are looking to high a Senior Product Manager for their Go-To Market department based in Denmark.
Senior Product Manager duties and responsibilities;
* Responsible for product releases, go-to market process and product portfolio.
* Product life cycle management.
* Follow-up on the product platform revenue and earnings.
* Suggest actions based on the commercial product life cycle performance.
* Development of company-wide go-to-market plans for the launch of product including pro-active risk management.
* Participate in customer dialogues and the interpretation of market and customer trends.
* Be a "gate keeper" in the product development projects to ensure that the product requirements are fulfilled.
Senior Product Manager desired experience;
* B.Sc. or M.Sc. and possibly an MBA in Engineering or Business/Economics.
* You have 6+years' experience preferably from the wind industry or from Business to-Business product management.
* Understanding of a similar industry's product portfolio, business model, and business drives, value chain is an advantage.
* Fluent in English, written and spoken.
For more information about this role please contact our London office