Senior Product Manager Go-to-Market
Job type: Permanent
Job reference: : BBBH111410
Sector: On-shore wind, Renewables
Date posted: 19/09/2017
This vacancy has now expired.
Would you like to influence the market introduction of power solutions with an innovative product strategy?
The world's leading supplier of wind power solutions are looking to high a Senior Product Manager for their Go-To Market department based in Denmark.
Senior Product Manager duties and responsibilities;
* Responsible for product releases, go-to market process and product portfolio.
* Product life cycle management.
* Follow-up on the product platform revenue and earnings.
* Suggest actions based on the commercial product life cycle performance.
* Development of company-wide go-to-market plans for the launch of product including pro-active risk management.
* Participate in customer dialogues and the interpretation of market and customer trends.
* Be a "gate keeper" in the product development projects to ensure that the product requirements are fulfilled.
Senior Product Manager desired experience;
* B.Sc. or M.Sc. and possibly an MBA in Engineering or Business/Economics.
* You have 6+years' experience preferably from the wind industry or from Business to-Business product management.
* Understanding of a similar industry's product portfolio, business model, and business drives, value chain is an advantage.
* Fluent in English, written and spoken.
For more information about this role please contact our London office