Senior Product Manager Metering C&I - Gas regulators
Job type: Permanent
Job reference: : BBBH121574
Location: Germany, Baden-Württemberg, Stuttgart
Sector: SMART Metering, Utilities
Date posted: 27/02/2018
Spencer Ogden are seeking an experienced Senior Product Manager Gas Metering for a permanent opportunity based near Stuttgart.
Our client are a global metering manufacturing specialist. They provide metering solutions worldwide within commercial, residential and industrial settings. Due to expansion they are seeking an experienced Product Manager with strong understanding of gas regulations within the gas networks and C&I settings. This is a key role within the EMEA operations.
As the Senior Product Manager you will manage C&I gas solutions. You will be in the middle of customers, sales teams, R&D and teams in France and Germany. You will encourage sales selling metering solutions to customers. Your role will also involve evaluating the market for new technology ideas, formulating a business plan and feeding requirements into R&D. You will own the business case and will be accountable for it in front of R&D and senior management to obtain stakeholder agreement and to drive your new solution through the product life-cycle. .
To be considered you will possess the following background:
- Proven expert in the field of Product management,
- Minimum of 5 years in a similar role
- Solid knowledge of metering, metrology, utility business
- Fluent in English is a must as well as good knowledge in German and French
- Expert in project management, you are result-oriented and proactive
- Strong personality with excellent written and oral communication skills as well good presentation skills and the ability to communicate at all levels in the organization
- Organized and flexible, you can handle several projects at the same time in an international environment
- Analytical and strategic way of thinking
- Degree in Mechanical or Electronics or other related Engineering degree
In return you will be rewarded with a competitive salary and benefits
For more information about this role please contact our London office