Senior Program Manager, Software (IoT)
Job type: Permanent
Job reference: : BBBH114449
Location: USA, Massachusetts, Boston
Sector: Embedded Software, R and D
Salary: US$165000 - US$200000 per annum
Date posted: 13/03/2018
This vacancy has now expired.
We need someone who has demonstrated their ability to utilize strong project management processes in creating defensible and supportable estimates. Somebody who understands key program analytics in a fast paced, agile environment.
Someone who can lead multi-functional global teams and stakeholders, typically through influence; and partner with leaders in Technology, User Experience (UX), Mobile and API Product Managers to ensure that the platform enables easy and rapid integration of offerings. And someone who understands the importance of great user interfaces and design that results in a 5-star user experience throughout the touch points with the consumer.
* Customer focused product design and development from concept-to-completion (concept design, algorithm design, hardware and software implementation, system testing)
* Complex architecture definition and design for communication systems
* Product roadmap planning and development of integrated platform for hardware/power controls and/or software
* Support ongoing market sensing activities and competitive analysis to validate and refine strategy
* Work with engineering to manage the release of products from inception through launch
* Oversee and direct the innovation and product mgmt team(s)
* Technical leadership and mentoring
* Provide strategic direction to team on a variety of product and business attributes
* Partner with key businesses, cross functional stakeholders and 3rd party partners to ensure the program execution is flawless, on time and on budget.
* Provide the consistency of program management within the platform and coordinate platform deliverables with fellow program managers.
* A four year degree in engineering, computer science, business or finance.
* Minimum of 8 years of actual program management experience managing complex software projects or multiple software projects combined into a program with demonstrated success.
* Minimum of 4 years of experience leading programs utilizing Agile product development.
Spencer Ogden is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.