Senior Project / Development Manager
Job type: Permanent
Job reference: : BBBH114434
Location: England, London
Sector: Energy From Waste, Renewables
Date posted: 09/10/2017
This vacancy has now expired.
One of the UK's leading and most recognised Energy Development Companies are looking to hire a highly skilled Senior Project Development Manager. The position based in London, offers the opportunity to join the rapidly growing energy industry in an entrepreneurial environment.
As the Senior Project Development Manager you will grow the energy business in the UK managing a small team in the development of gas to power and battery storage sites.
Senior Project Development Manager duties and responsibilities;
* Take ownership and manage the entire development cycle from opportunity identification to shovel ready.
* Management of internal and external stakeholders (DNO's, suppliers and legal advisors) to create and maintain delivery programmes and handover to the construction team.
* Ensuring programmed stay on plan, budget and meet target delivery dates.
* Responsible for many commercial aspects of the project including: formulation of development budget, financial models and cost negotiation.
* Developing new strategies for identifying development sites and generating new leads by developing relationships and industry contacts.
* Manage and expand relationships with utilities and regulators in key regions to ensure new opportunities.
* Managing gas and grid connections to ensure viable connection contracts.
Senior Project Development Manager desired experience;
* Proven track record in management and development of energy related projects and experience in both a technical and commercial capacity in energy, energy efficiency and sustainability solutions.
* Proven track record in obtaining planning consents and managing numerous projects.
* A solid understanding of the energy development processes.
* Financial management experience - agreeing and managing budgets.
* Understanding of property law relevant to developing energy projects.
* Experience in contacting and dealing with corporate landowners.
* Knowledge on DNO and GNO connection applications an advantage.
* Experience in gas generation / storage site development an advantage.
If this sounds like something you are particularly interested in, please apply with an updated version of your CV to email@example.com or feel free to give me a call on +44 207 268 9327.
For more information about this role please contact our London office