Spencer Ogden is currently seeking a Senior Project Engineer for one of our largest OEM clients with operations worldwide.
With an exceptional knowledge of industrial control systems, IT/OT infrastructure, MIS and experience working in complex/ EPC environments you'll be required to lead a team of engineers in executing Control and Automation projects within the Heavy Industry Sector. You will be involved in supervising the execution of design, implementation, testing and customer-site commissioning across multiple projects and reporting into the South Pacific Engineering Team Leader.
Your professional and technical expertise will allow you to devlop and drive strategic initiatives for the projects team. Demonstrating business & financial acumen, you will be expected to deliver a number of sales opportunities and leads through direct involvement with customers during a project and post implementation. You may also be required to work on project cost estimates and reviewing proposals prepared by the proposal team.
- Reporting to the South Pacific Engineering Team Leader
- develop technical standard and procedures within the project context
- Contributes to project review process and gives technical guidance on project related matters
- Interact with various levels of organisation on business related KPI's and issues
- Must be able and willing to travel and work at customer sites, including industrial plants, etc.
- May be required to work on project cost estimates and review proposals prepared by the proposal team.
- Expected to deliver a number of sales opportunities and leads through direct involvement with customers during a project and post implementation
Industry and prior experience
- 10+ years experience in Control & Automation projects from designing, consulting, implementing and commissioning
- Broad application / technical knowledge relevant to assigned business team
- Must have a good understanding of industrial control systems, IT/OT infrastructure, MIS
- Experience working in complex/EPC environments
- Effectively lead multi-disciplinary teams
- Effectively manage and develop team members in a project setting
Please send through all applications to Amelia.Cairns@spencer-ogden.com or give me a call on 08 6280 2415 for a confidential chat.
For more information about this role please contact our Perth office