You will be reporting to the Engineering Manager, some of your key responsibilities will entail of:
* Participating in the electrical design for electrical integration solutions
* Producing overall single line diagram, equipment sizing, technical specification and schedule planning as per project and customer requirements.
* Planning, organising, executing and managing factory acceptance tests and site commissioning activities
* Ensuring the execution of work is in compliance with the quality, budget and schedule requirements
* Getting involved in technical review and
* Scheduling follow up during detailed engineering, procurement and assembly of sub-vendor equipment.
* A degree in Engineering, Bachelor minimum
* Previous exp in leading and managing a team
* Interface with numerous stakeholders
* At least 5 years' experience in EPC projects
* Familiar with Power System, HV and LV switchgears, transformers, control and protection systems, and auxiliary systems.
* Most be willing to travel - APAC region
Are you the perfect match for this role?
Send your CV to Dylan at Dylan.Zidi@Spencer-Ogden.com
For more information about this role please contact our Singapore office Spencer Ogden Energy Pte Ltd Agency License Number: 13C6321