Our client is a Civil Construction and Project Management company, providing services to the infrastructure and public space sectors.
They are currently seeking motivated and experienced engineers for a full time position based in the Melbourne's metropolitan area working on various sites.
The position requires the day-to-day management of the technical aspects of project delivery, as delegated by the Project Managers. This may involve management of specific components of a project, a single project, or a number of projects.
Successful Applicants will be able to display the following attributes:
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including report writing
- Ability to understand contract requirements, construction drawings and specifications;
- Proven delivery of works in accordance with contract requirements;
- High level of awareness and delivery of Health, Safety, Environmental and Quality Management;
- Implement HSEQ policies, procedures and legislative requirements;
- Problem Solving and Resourcefulness;
- Act independently to prioritise and self-manage works;
- Proficient in various computing software (Excel, Project, Accounting etc.)
- Cost and Budget Compilation and Monitoring;
You will be required to have a high level of autonomy and requiring the application of significant judgement in planning and determining the selection of equipment /roles/ techniques for yourself and others. You will also be required to develop site-specific work methodologies and programs to ensure the implementation of the client's requirements.
Candidate must meet the following criteria before application:
- 3 years' minimum experience within a similar role for senior project engineer
- 5 years' minimum experience within a similar role for project engineer
- Tertiary qualification in Civil Construction or Mechanical Engineering
- Applicants must have current rights to live and work in Australia
- Full WA driving License and Own Transportation
For more information about this opportunity please contact Emily on 0383762498 or email@example.com