Senior Project Manager (ASD)
Job type: Permanent
Job reference: : BBBH107171
Location: Hong Kong
Sector: Build, Project Management, Built Environment
Salary: HK$45000 - HK$70000 per month + Bonus
Date posted: 18/05/2017
This vacancy has now expired.
Our client offers solutions design and build services to the construction market of Hong Kong. They work on public organizations to private groups with an employment of over 200 staff they are one of the leading One-stop Design and Build Solution provider in Hong Kong. Their field of expertise include Building Consultancy for Renovation, A&A, Demolition, Maintenance, New Build works as well as Foundation and Façade works.
A high caliber Project Manager is needed for our clients ASD projects, so if you're seeking for a professional establishment to work with and looking for stability and good work ethics then you might be interested in this position.
SENIOR PROJECT MANAGER (A&A/NEW BUILD/ASD)
* Oversee and monitor ASD projects, handling Renovation, A&A and New Build Building projects
* To lead, manage and supervise a team of professionals to complete and provide first class services to the company's clients
* Handle all ASD Tenders and Submissions
* Ensure all construction activities comply with contractual requirement
* Provide reports and hold meetings for project status updates and ensure all project are on schedule
* Responsible, good leadership and communication skill is a must, understanding staff and client needs for the project to run smoothly and timely.
* Good command of English and Chinese (both spoken and written);
* Immediate availability will be a big advantage.
Interested candidates, please feel free to call Tel: +852 3726 8223 for more details of the job opening above or alternatively submit your CV and short listed candidates will be contacted.
For more information about this role please contact our Hong Kong office