Seeking Project Managers specializing in data centers - they may work on a variety of other global facility projects including mission critical, healthcare, aerospace, military, airport or institutional facilities.
This position will be responsible for managing and coordinating the activities of several engineering disciplines on mission critical projects.
- Plan, organize and direct engineering projects including, the overall safety, cost, schedule and quality of assigned projects.
- Ensure that the project review process and other quality control guidelines are followed.
- This position requires an experienced and competent individual capable of successfully solving difficult problems that require adaptation and modification of standard techniques, procedures and criteria.
- Executes complex assignments requiring the use of advanced techniques, resulting in the development of new or improved processes, equipment and/or technological methods.
- Develop and evaluate plans for major projects. May assess feasibility or soundness of proposed applications when data is insufficient or testing is advisable. May coordinate departmental or divisional project studies, reports or project design assignments.
- Progressive design and project management responsibilities.
- Bachelor's degree in engineering or architecture.
- 7- 12 years of experience including 3 years or more project management experience related to the mission critical industry.
- Previous consulting experience preferred.
- Professional Engineer strongly preferred.
Spencer Ogden is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.