My client is a market leading company in energy storage assets based in Munich and currently seeking a Senior Project Manager to join their team. The role is a unique opportunity for an experienced candidate to work alongside senior figures in the battery storage market.
- Liaise with the board of directors.
- Be the face of the company and meet clients on a regular basis.
- Oversee battery storage projects from winning the project to development and implementation stage.
- Create corporate financial models of the business and market.
- Carry out strategic plans through overseeing operations.
- Actively approach the battery storage market and bring innovate ideas.
- 5 years' minimum experience in battery storage.
- Degree from a top university and a postgraduate degree is preferable.
- Interaction with board members.
- Experience in working with all stages of an energy storage project.
- Able to work independently as well as part of a team.
- Experience in renewable energy such as solar and wind.
This role is great for someone looking for good career progression in a company putting a lot of investment in to energy storage solutions.
For more information about this role please contact our London office