Senior Project Manager
Job type: Permanent
Job reference: : BBBH115354
Location: Indonesia, Jakarta
Sector: Plant Project Development/Management, Power
Date posted: 20/10/2017
This vacancy has now expired.
Reporting to the Project Operations Manager, your key areas of responsibility will include, but are not limited to:
- Arrange and attend kick off meeting with customer, prepare risk and opportunity analysis.
- Prepare BOM jointly with the engineering team and ensure the project follows best practices.
- Lead the approval process and coordinate with supplier and engineering team for drawing approval preparation.
- Maintain customer satisfaction, project documentation and prepare weekly/monthly project progress report.
- Ensure that the project meets revenue, cost, quality and delivery targets as per the contract.
- Ensure that the project consistently applies contract and claims management, in accordance with the company policies and contractual agreements.
- Initiate the procurement process from sending inquiry, receiving offer, negotiate and finalize pricing together with SCM team.
A successful candidate will be:
- Bachelor degree in Electrical Engineering
- minimum 7 years of experience in PM function in PLN SAS substation projects with contract amount more than USD 3 Million.
- Have strong technical knowledge of substation, protection system and substation automation system.
For more information about this role please contact our Singapore office
Spencer Ogden Energy Pte Ltd
Agency License Number: 13C6321