Senior Project Manager - Power Grid - Indonesia
Job type: Permanent
Job reference: : BBBH121619
Location: Indonesia, Jakarta
Sector: Plant Project Development/Management, Power
Salary: US$3000 - US$5000 per month + benefits
Date posted: 02/03/2018
Responsible for project operations and programs support including standardization, quality management, document management, methods creation and maintenance, process improvement and tools for the project management function.
- Ensure operation process running well
- Ensure that all workings are manufactured in a correct, cost effective and timely manner in alignment with specifications and quality requirements
- Chalking out or improve operational systems, processes and best practices that guarantee organizational well-being
- Purchase materials, plan inventory and ensure warehouse efficiency
- Contribute towards the achievement of company's strategic and operational objectives
- Examine financial data/statements and use them to improve profitability
- Perform quality controls and monitor production KPI's
- Recruit, train, supervise and appraise human resources
- Cater to clients' or personnel's concerns
- Secure sales, processes and policies in support of organizations mission -- specifically, support better management reporting, information flow and management, business process and organizational planning.
- Manage and increase the effectiveness and efficiency of Support Services (HR, IT and Finance), through improvements to each function as well as coordination and communication between support and business functions.
- Play a significant role in long-term planning, including an initiative geared toward operational excellence.
- Oversee overall financial management, planning, systems and controls.Management of agency budget in coordination with the Executive Director.
- Development of individual program budgets
- Regular meetings Supervise and coach office manager on a weekly basis.
- Supervisory roles that provide direct or indirect leadership for overall projects operation, including leadership for operations in which activities are centralized shared resources to execute customer projects and/or project monitoring activities.
- Develop a year plan for its own department. Is involved in discussions with other functions and teams about improvement in processes, procedures and ways of working. Contribute to plan of larger unit.
- Communicate across direct organization. Present to senior leaders (EB and SEB) in specific technical space and on cross functional teams on how technologies interconnect and contribute to overall strategy.
- Diversify clients in the region.
- Follow frameworks to get through the processes.
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited university or college (or a high school diploma / GED with at least 4 years of experience in Project Management).
- Minimum of 3 additional years of experience in Operations Leadership.
- Proven work experience as operations manager
- Adequate knowledge of organisational effectiveness and operations management
- Budget development and oversight experience
- Familiarity with business and financial principles and practices
- Working knowledge of budgets, forecasting and metrics
- Ability to effectively communicate with all levels of the organisation
- Leadership and organisational skills
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal and leadership skills.
- Ability to influence others and lead small teams.
- Lead initiatives of moderate scope and impact.
- Ability to coordinate several projects simultaneously.
- Effective problem identification and solution skills.
- Proven analytical and organizational ability.
For more information about this role please contact our Singapore office
Spencer Ogden Energy Pte Ltd
Agency License Number: 13C6321