Senior Project Manager - Power Grid - Indonesia
Job type: Permanent
Job reference: : BBBH121619
Location: Indonesia, Jakarta
Sector: Plant Project Development/Management, Power
Salary: US$3000 - US$5000 per month + benefits
Date posted: 02/03/2018
This vacancy has now expired.
Responsible for project operations and programs support including standardization, quality management, document management, methods creation and maintenance, process improvement and tools for the project management function.
- Ensure operation process running well
- Ensure that all workings are manufactured in a correct, cost effective and timely manner in alignment with specifications and quality requirements
- Chalking out or improve operational systems, processes and best practices that guarantee organizational well-being
- Purchase materials, plan inventory and ensure warehouse efficiency
- Contribute towards the achievement of company's strategic and operational objectives
- Examine financial data/statements and use them to improve profitability
- Perform quality controls and monitor production KPI's
- Recruit, train, supervise and appraise human resources
- Cater to clients' or personnel's concerns
- Secure sales, processes and policies in support of organizations mission -- specifically, support better management reporting, information flow and management, business process and organizational planning.
- Manage and increase the effectiveness and efficiency of Support Services (HR, IT and Finance), through improvements to each function as well as coordination and communication between support and business functions.
- Play a significant role in long-term planning, including an initiative geared toward operational excellence.
- Oversee overall financial management, planning, systems and controls.Management of agency budget in coordination with the Executive Director.
- Development of individual program budgets
- Regular meetings Supervise and coach office manager on a weekly basis.
- Supervisory roles that provide direct or indirect leadership for overall projects operation, including leadership for operations in which activities are centralized shared resources to execute customer projects and/or project monitoring activities.
- Develop a year plan for its own department. Is involved in discussions with other functions and teams about improvement in processes, procedures and ways of working. Contribute to plan of larger unit.
- Communicate across direct organization. Present to senior leaders (EB and SEB) in specific technical space and on cross functional teams on how technologies interconnect and contribute to overall strategy.
- Diversify clients in the region.
- Follow frameworks to get through the processes.
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited university or college (or a high school diploma / GED with at least 4 years of experience in Project Management).
- Minimum of 3 additional years of experience in Operations Leadership.
- Proven work experience as operations manager
- Adequate knowledge of organisational effectiveness and operations management
- Budget development and oversight experience
- Familiarity with business and financial principles and practices
- Working knowledge of budgets, forecasting and metrics
- Ability to effectively communicate with all levels of the organisation
- Leadership and organisational skills
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal and leadership skills.
- Ability to influence others and lead small teams.
- Lead initiatives of moderate scope and impact.
- Ability to coordinate several projects simultaneously.
- Effective problem identification and solution skills.
- Proven analytical and organizational ability.
For more information about this role please contact our Singapore office
Spencer Ogden Energy Pte Ltd
Agency License Number: 13C6321