Senior Project Manager - Smart Metering Software
Job type: Permanent
Job reference: : BBBH114996
Location: England, Leicestershire
Sector: SMART Metering, Utilities
Salary: £45000.00 - £60000.00 per annum + Benefits
Date posted: 13/10/2017
Spencer Ogden are seeking experienced Smart Metering Project Managers with a software background based in Leicester.
Our client are a major player within the Smart metering roll-out providing both Smart Meters and the key IT end to end solutions infrastructure. Due to growth and winning several key projects they are seeking experienced project managers to join them on a permanent basis.
As the project manager you will be working on several key projects and programmes in complex IT infrastructure and systems integration. The role will be business focused and you will need to have proven experience in delivering bid and operational projects, preferably with a utility metering background; including implementation of new business processes, applications development and systems integration. Ability to create business cases and see them through the governance cycle through to project delivery.
To be considered you must have:
- 5+ years project management experience or equivalent
- Experience of external partner management
- Be able to demonstrate multiple successful full life-cycle project delivery.
- Excellent stakeholder management skills
- Project planning and tracking including good financial awareness
- Experience of successfully managing third party suppliers within a project delivery
- Strong IT background especially within systems integration, troubleshooting and development (Windows, Linux, SQL, Java)
- Degree education in either computer sciences or similiar
For more information about this role please contact our London office