Our client, an industry leading Independent Power Producer (IPP) within the renewable energy space, are offering an incredible opportunity for a Senior Purchasing Manager. You will be responsible for reviewing and assessing the performance of the purchasing department, overseeing final stages of negotiations and building inter-departmental relationships supporting the direct procurement process. This is an exciting opportunity for a passionate individual to join and maintain the company's high level of success in the market, offering a salary level of €70,000-€100,000 p/a gross + Bonus + Package (Experience dependent).
Senior Purchasing Manager duties and responsibilities:
- Building relationships with suppliers.
- Cost control and management of the purchase budget, including monitoring the purchase costs of the main equipment, in close cooperation with the Financial division
- Take ownership for the development and maintenance of standard contracts within the procurement vertical
- Developing and implementing procurement strategies.
- Hold responsibility for department spend and ensure commitments in budgets and forecasts are kept
Senior Purchasing Manager desired experience:
- 5 years' experience within purchasing.
- Bachelor's degree - could include Business, Economics, Logistics or equivalent.
- Experience in conducting purchases for the needs of service projects in the energy industry.
- Knowledge of the energy market in the area of suppliers, experience in acquiring new suppliers, and supervision and development of an already existing database of qualified suppliers.
- Good communication skills and negotiating skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Fluency in both spoken and written German and English.
If this sounds like something you are particularly interested in, please apply with an updated version of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or feel free to give me a call on +44 207 268 9355.
For more information about this role please contact our London office