- 5+ years of experience in software development in production environments
- 2+ years experience with Python in developing big data pipelines
- Knowledge and understanding of data structures, parallelism and mapreduce
- Expertise in building streaming pipelines using pyspark, kafka etc.
- Experience designing for scalability and understanding tradeoffs specific to data science
- Understanding the full software development life cycle in an agile environment
- Experience with version control systems, git, and continuous integration.
- Familiarity with one or more (TensorFlow with or without Keras, ML libs)
- Experience with data warehouses: PostgreSQL, etc.
- Experience using ML applications in the cloud
As a data engineer within the data science team we are looking for candidates who would:
- Become a key partner to data scientists on solving technical challenges
- Be responsible for architecting, planning, and delivery of software components
- Develop integration and unit testing elements
- Standardize and build tools for use across the data science team
- Build, automate and deploy specialized research environments
- Design and implement systems for large-scale data analysis and machine learning
- Optimize code and design architecture to streamline data science processes
- Partner with back-end engineering team on deployments of data science driven solutions
Spencer Ogden is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.