Our client is large multinational company with entities and projects all around the world. We are currently looking for strong QA/QC Engineers to join conventional power and/or renewable energy projects across APAC.
- Review and approve Contractor's site QA/QC system proposed for the critical mechanical erection/installation as well as site fabrication activities.
- Review and approve for the mechanical QA/QC related part the proposed procedures for materials and equipment to be tested on Site by the Contractor.
- Witness such tests and review the related test reports. This includes primarily all non-destructive testing (NDT) ts.
- Monitor and verify Contractor's work progress in mechanical QA/QC related areas for the purpose of progress payments and assist the Project/Site Manager in issuing the payment certificates with all necessary backup.
- Attend the regular (daily/weekly) site coordination meetings with the contractor and the monthly progress review meeting.
- Prepare the regular Site progress reports for the mechanical QA/QC related part as required by the Project/Site Manager.
- Maintain records for the mechanical QA/QC related part of contractual claims and variations by either the Contractor or the Employer including the necessary evidence.
- Inspect and enforce preventive safety and health measures to be taken by the Contractor.
- Inspect and enforce preventive environmental protection measures to be taken by the Contractor
- Transfer of knowledge to the Employer's counterpart engineers.
- Receive and implement instructions as given by the Project Manager.
- Cooperate in all activities with the PE Site team in accordance with the instructions of the Project Manager/Site Manager.
- Bachelors Degree in Engineering
- Strong construction experience of large power projects
- Conventional power or renewable energy experience
To be considered, apply below with a short paragraph explaining your suitability for the role.
Please, note that only suitable candidates will be shortlisted and contacted for a phone interview.
For more information about this role please contact our Singapore office Spencer Ogden Energy Pte Ltd Agency License Number: 13C6321