- Establish and maintain a functional management system in accordance with the ISM-Code, ISO 9001:2015, ISO 14001 and OHSAS 18001.
- Coordinate the QHSE activities in the company.
- Be part of the team to design, assist and roll out annual General Plan.
- Be responsible for briefing of management and staff on all aspects of QHSE Policies.
- Ensuring Company adherence to the management system and related standards.
- Ensuring the effectiveness of operational policies.
- Recruiting QHSE operational staff and consultants.
- Conformance of all company activities with applicable law.
- Provide QHSE input during tendering and contract process.
- Preparations for the annual management review of the management system's effectiveness.
- Act as Management representative for the purposes of corporate audits, management system audits, ISO and OHSAS accreditation.
In this role you will be responsible to liaise with clients, auditors, contractors, suppliers, affiliated companies, government agencies, non-governmental organizations, competitor company personnel and industry organisations.
Education / Requirements:
- Relevant Bachelors or Master's degree.
- Experience in a line management role.
- Good command of English, both written and oral.
- Medically fit for offshore duty in accordance with UKOA, OLF, or a recognized Flag.
- Risk management qualifications.
- Relevant QHSE experience from the oil and gas sector or maritime industry.
- Certified management system auditor.
- Investigation lead.
- Long relevant experience may compensate for lack of formal qualifications.
For more information about this role please contact our Manchester office