- Responsible for pre- and post-contract quantity surveying duties
- Preparation of cost estimates
- Procurement and tendering
- Contract administration, variation, final account, etc.
- Supervise and manage the taking off from drawings and pricing for cost estimates, tender documents, etc.
- Good leadership and interpersonal skills, able to work independently and lead a team
- Fluency in written and spoken English
- Fast learner
- Relevant academic training in Quantity Surveying, preferably Bachelor degree in Quantity Surveying or equivalent
- Minimum 7-years working experience in Quantity Surveying,
- Practical experience in dealing with civil infrastructure works
- Has worked for main/subcontractors
- Good site experience
- Have a stable background/ career path
For more information about this role please contact our Hong Kong office