Senior Quantity Surveyor / Commercial Manager
Job Type: Contract
Job reference: :
Job Reference: SQS-ROS01/09
Location: England, London, City of London
Sector: Finance, Finance & Accounting, Rail
Salary: £450 - £500 per day
Date Posted: 17/08/2016
This vacancy has now expired.
We are seeking a mid to senior level quantity surveyor/Commercial Manager to join a busy commercial team based in London.
Working on one of the largest portfolios to date, you will have a good knowledge of standard forms of contract (including the NEC) and the rail industry from a contracting rail/civils/construction background.
* Managing the client payment cycle, ensuring maximum income and improved margins
* Managing subcontractors and inputting subcontract document information
* Ensuring that healthy cash flow is achieved
* Responsible for ensuring all aspects of the Project Commercial Management Plan is completed
* Produce contract month end statements and performance reports
* Liaising commercial project information back to the client
* Prior experience working on rail projects is preferable, however, other civil and construction infrastructure experience will be considered
* Formal qualification in Quantity Surveying
For more information about this role please contact our London office