CONTRACT MANAGER (Seoul, Korea)
My client, an international MNC providing equipment and services to the Power Generation Sector, is currently seeking for a Contract Manager / Senior Quantity Surveyor to be part of an EPC project in Pahang, Korea. This position will be responsible for project contract management, cost and value management of the project, and assist with preparation, maintenance and contract agreement of project accounts.
Starting Date: January 2019
Contract Duration: 5 months
- Contract administration of contractros including settlement of final accounts and variation orders
- Manage in a timely manner the work variations, timesheets, and additional costs
- Assist with providing commercial and financial reporting information
- Ensure compliance with company standards and procedures in respect of Commercial activities
- Subcontracting of procurement and management
- Assist with claims management
- Assist with control of project documentation
- Manage contractual claims to both external and internal parties
- Degree or equivalent level qualification in Quantity Surveying or related construction subject
- We would need a Senior QS/Contract manager who is familiar with site activities and proactive in chasing work variations, timesheets, additional costs
- Relevant commercial experience preferably with a contracting organisation
- Experience in Power Plant EPC projects or other energy projects
- Minimum 5 years in Quantity Surveying in EPC projects, and at least 8 years in Contract Management
- Prior experience in Infrastructure, Construction, Facilities Projects
- Excellent Communication Skills in Korean & English (Written & Spoken). Due to the nature of the role proficiency in Korean is a must.
Interested applicants, please send your CV in word document to firstname.lastname@example.org. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Number: 13C6321 | Registration Number: R1658536
For more information about this role please contact our Singapore office Spencer Ogden Energy Pte Ltd Agency License Number: 13C6321