Senior Resident Project Representative
Job type: Contract
Job reference: : BBBH124031
Location: USA, Illinois
Sector: Water, Utilities
Date posted: 10/04/2018
This vacancy has now expired.
I am urgently looking for an experienced Sr. Resident Engineer to supervise a construction of a water/waste-water plant.
The candidate for this position should be familiar with the structural, electrical, and mechanical work associated with water and waste-water treatment plants, pumping stations, reservoirs, and pipelines.
- Bachelors degree in engineering or construction management (preferred)
- Minimum of 6 years of experience in engineering or construction management with degree;
12 years without degree.
- Professional Engineer's license is preferred.
- Excellent visualisation, communication and documentation skills
- A general knowledge of construction techniques and an ability to read plans and specs is
- Proven ability to distribute learned knowledge to other Resident Project Representatives,
Construction Observer's and Material Testing Technicians.
- Ability to assist Construction Manager with tasks.
Duration: 12 months
***Please only apply if you HAVE A RIGHT TO WORK IN THE USA without a sponsorship.
Spencer Ogden is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.