Senior RF Test Engineer
Job type: Permanent
Job reference: : BBBH115086
Location: England, Hampshire, Portsmouth
Sector: Electronic Engineering, R and D
Salary: £30000.00 - £35000 per annum
Date posted: 05/01/2018
This vacancy has now expired.
Job Title: Senior RF Test Engineer
Salary: Up to £35K
Are you an RF Test Engineer who wants to work in a modern environment on a variety of projects?
An opportunity has arisen for a skilled Test engineer to test a wide range of wireless technologies including RF, Bluetooth and Cellular.
As a Senior RF Test Engineer who will also help in the continuous improvements projects rolled out by the company.
This role would ideally suit a Test Engineer or Senior Test Engineer who has knowledge of RF testing.
Essential Test Engineer Requirements:
* Experience of using RF test equipment such as Spectrum/network Analyser, Signal generator, RF Power meter etc.
* Knowledge of EU and FCC Regulatory requirements
* A good understanding of analogue and digital communications technologies
* Educated to HNC level (or equivalent) in Electrical and Electronic Engineering
* Experience gained in performing RF testing on a large variety of Wireless technologies
Test Engineer Responsibilities:
* Testing of wireless products to within the chambers and modern radio test labs
* Recording test results using various electronic logbook systems and production of test reports
* Development of new services and novel test methods
* Technically supporting customers during attended testing
* Ensure that all work is carried out in accordance with the applicable regulatory requirements or defined Test Plan supplied by the customer.
* Close liaison with the Project Manager to ensure work is carried out accurately and continuous improvement projects are carried out.
The company are looking to arrange interviews ASAP and are very flexible on interview times and dates.
Spencer Ogden is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.