Leading conglomerate are looking for a Senior Risk Consultants to assist in maintaining risk management system and formulating risk management strategies.
What does this role involve?
- Familiarise with the Group's key risks in association with external environment
- Evaluate the effectiveness of the company's internal control framework in addressing risks and accomplishing the company's objectives
- Evaluate and monitor all kinds of company's risks by e.g. establishing key risk indicators in response to changing conditions
- Perform review to mitigate risks by determining specific risk control measures and implementing corrective action plans, and to assure implementation of all risk management policies and guidelines
- Perform due diligence review for merger and acquisition projects
- Provide training and technical support to management and employees regarding risk management strategies and programs
What experience do you need?
- Interpersonal, analytical, critical thinking, written and oral communication skills
- Attention to detail and a healthy respect for quality work products and timelines
- Experience in managing projects and working with diverse groups
- Excellent judgment and sound decision-making to obtain viable solutions and demonstrate initiative
- Ability to work independently; requires little supervision on all but unique matters.
For more information, please contact Andre Springett by either applying directly to this advert, or by email. Andre.firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information about this role please contact our Hong Kong office