JOB TITLE IDENTIFICATIONREQUIREMENTSEducation level Bachelor degree or higher.Specialization Petroleum/Chemical/Environmental Engineering
- At least 6 years of experience working on offshore/onshore projects during the design phases (conceptual and/or basic and/or detailed design) in Safety Engineer position in Engineering Company - Worked as a Senior Safety Engineer for at least 3 FEED Design/ Detailed Design projects in the field of petroleum
- Worked as a Senior Safety Engineer for at least 2 Brownfield Modification Projects in the field of petroleum - Have good experience in FEED design
- Have worked with FEED design engineers and EPC contractors 4 English level Fluent 5 Software skills - Master in Microsoft Office (such as Word, Excel, Autocad), emails and the Internet.
- Proficiency in use of engineering software for design such as PHAST, Flaresim, Pipenet, HYSYS.
- Management skills, Leadership skills, Problem-solving and Decision-making skills …
- Deep understanding of Economics, Bidding.
- Wide knowledge of technical field as well as manufacturing industries.
- Mastering all project documentation from the beginning to the ending phase.
- Be able to communicate/interact with colleagues, respects diversity of opinions and has an open, clear and succinct communication style (in English)
- Possess effective organizational and time management skills in handling multiple projects, performing a variety of tasks, and meeting required deadlines
- Ability to represent the company to the clients and community by ensuring that the best image is presented
- Ability to apply the knowledge of client's systems and programs III. JOB DESCRIPTIONS 1 Position Senior Safety Engineer 2 Position ID
- 3 Management Level Senior Engineer 4 Department/Section Detailed Engineering Team 1 Reporting
- Senior Engineer shall report periodically (week Trang 2 / 3 Lead Engineer or Project Manager or Sponsor/Management level of the Company, the Board of Directors (depending upon specific situations).
During senior engineer's absence, safety engineer will take care of his work. The safety engineer must also be aware of the daily activities of the discipline.
- Work as per the job assignments specified by Lead Safety Engineer as per the Project Execution Plan and Project Quality Plan
- Report to Lead Safety Engineer
- Responsible for preparation and issue of all key deliverables (such as philosophy, report, etc.) and review discipline related deliverables produced by Safety Engineer
- Be able to participate/ support HAZOP, HAZID and SIL workshop
- Familiar with and be able to coordinate technical safety studies such as HAZOP, HAZID, ALARP, QRA, EMERA, NHRA, FEA, ESSA, Design Safety Case, Assumption Register, Major Accident Event Register, Vent Dispersion Study
- Ensure that the engineering deliverables are delivered as per schedule and within the allocated budget man hour,
- Support lead engineer in updating/inputting the weekly and monthly progress report for the project,
- Review along with the project manager and client on the needs and technical aspect of the project,
- Support lead in reviewing and supplying the inputs to all inter -discipline interfaces related to engineering scope of work,
- Support lead in checking other discipline's documents,
- Review/check discipline's TQ, MOM, * Attend all the meetings with client, inter-discipline, PMT, as and when required,
- Close-out all holds list pertaining to the discipline.
- Tasks are applied once incurring or tasks are given as per the request from the Company's Director or the Project Director or the Company's Deputy Director, who is in Trang 3 / 3 charge of such a project.
- The Board of Directors, Departments, Workshops in the Company and other sections of the project.
- The Corporation, Clients, Investors and relevant organizations.
Standards of performance
- Standards of performance should be complied with the Performance Appraisal procedure of the Company or implemented as per the request of the Company's Director or Investors. The efficiency of the project must base on the safety, the schedule, the quality and the cost.
For more information about this role please contact our Singapore office Spencer Ogden Energy Pte Ltd Agency License Number: 13C6321