Our client is one of the largest Wind Turbine Manufacturers in the industry who are looking for an experienced SAP to join their Netherlands entity. This is a full time onshore (Monday to Friday) permanent position where you will be responsible for the technical condition and safety of a number of LV and HV installations or parts thereof, under their management, as well as drafting the long term budget ensuring the work is completed within the set framework. The wind farms have voltages between 10kV-33kV coming from the Wind turbine, substations (110kV-220Kv) connecting the park to the grid and also the wind turbines themselves (240V and 690V) at a power of at least 4MW.
Senior SAP duties and responsibilities:
- Ensuring the safe operation of LV and HV installations in accordance with the applicable regulations and standards;
- Managing the work within LV HV installations and guaranteeing delivery reliability;
- Ensuring that work on installations can be carried out safely in accordance with the job responsibilities of the work manager;
- The development and approval of work and switch plans;
- Supervising the execution of works;
- Proactive advice on possible opportunities and bottlenecks regarding delivery reliability and safety aspects;
- Responsibility for key management and the related designation policy and training policy for the installations concerned;
- The responsibility for current and correct asset data, documents and drawings;
- The responsibility for completing the breakdown service;
- To ensure the safe use of the LV HV installations, the installations must comply with the legal provisions described in various EN and NEN standards such as the EN50110-1, NEN3140 and NEN 3840, among others;
- Advising and supporting the sales and acquisition departments when setting up new contracts and Projects when developing the projects
Senior SAP desired experience:
- HBO / Bachelors / Master Degree level preferred.
- Minimum Electrical Engineering diploma level 4.
- Experience of at least 5 years in installation maintenance of HV installations including low-voltage maintenance at the level of at least the HV + LV work manager.
- Knowledge of and experience with high-power transformers, protection relays, power switches for both high voltage and low voltage, as used in high-voltage distribution stations.
- Knowledge of electrical installations, NEN-EN-IEC 61936-1, NEN-EN 50522, NEN 1010, NEN 3140, NEN 3840 and "asset management" (ISO 55000).
- Knowledge of project management and process improvement
- Functional competencies: initiating, customer orientation, planning and organizational skills, accuracy, oral expression. persuasiveness, planning and organizing, steering on results and cost-conscious action.
For more information about this role please contact our London office