- Work out man-hour analysis, cost loaded and time-phased schedules.
- Develop detailed plans and charts according to a time-scale
- Project monitoring against established plans
- Impact analysis of changes while identifying schedule variances and opportunities and continuously develop strategies for the Project Management team
- Develop and Maintain simplified logic schedules to show status of critical interfaces of path review
- Revise third-party design and construction plans and provide commentary.
- Participate with external schedulers on the provided commentary
- Develop progress reports and briefing materials as needed.
- Develop reporting tools to communicate complex project and progress assessments
- Be responsible for promptly reporting schedule slip and other variances
For more information about this role please contact our London office