As the successful Shipbuilding Draftsman, you will be joining a leading Superyacht builder in the Netherlands on an initial 12-month contract, with a view to go Permanent.
You will be responsible for the Structural Design of the Hull Super Structures. You will then be responsible for producing the technical drawings, material specifications and statements according to specific Yachtbuilding guidelines, for the yachts under production.
You will be taking existing information and converting it into a production package, this will include, but is not limited to;
- Detailed Arrangements
- Principle Details
- Detailed Drawings
- Weight/Stability Calculations
- CNC Preparation
- Material Request Orders
The 3D models will be designed in CATIA or Rhino, and the CAD drawings will be produced in 2D AutoCAD, therefore, experience in these is essential.
- Shipbuilding or Engineering Degree, or relevant work experience.
- AutoCAD and Rhino experience, MS Office.
- Written and spoken English.
- Proven experience in Outfitting Engineering.
- CATIA V6 experience would be an advantage
For more information about this role please contact our London office